..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I am having trouble with Kingdom Hearts on pcsx2. When I visit the Coliseum for the first time, when Phil asks you to move the pedestal, I go to use the yellow trinity on it and blam, the game freezes on a white screen. I am using pcsx2 9.7, and with Win7 Ult 64bit on a iMac 27inch. Any clues as to where I'm going wrong?
(07-06-2010, 08:40 PM)ShawnJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all. I am having trouble with Kingdom Hearts on pcsx2. When I visit the Coliseum for the first time, when Phil asks you to move the pedestal, I go to use the yellow trinity on it and blam, the game freezes on a white screen. I am using pcsx2 9.7, and with Win7 Ult 64bit on a iMac 27inch. Any clues as to where I'm going wrong?

Until someone who had the same problem come with specific answer, you can try a generic procedure that solved similar issues before.

Try putting the clamping mode in extra or full at the EE/IOP and VU config window, try some rounding modes too.

Toggle the software mode (F9)...

hope this is enough to pass the critical point, if so return those values to their default. If not hope someone knows about that game and Mac specifics.
Thanks for the quick reply nosisab, unfortunately it didn't work. To clarify the problem the game and emulator doesn't actually freeze, all the graphics just turn white. I'm able to hit the start/pause button and the pause graphic appears, but I can't actually do anything.
Make a rar of your memcard and attach it here or upload it somewhere so we can check it out
Hi all. I have the same problem at the same place. I saw some configurations for Kingdom Hearts and I tried them but still happends the same. When I press the command trinity the game freezes, but is strange because I used other trinitys with no freezes.
I'm using pcsx2 1.1.0, Windows 8 64-bits.
Hope you can help :/ Ty!
(08-16-2013, 01:02 PM)naruone Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all. I have the same problem at the same place. I saw some configurations for Kingdom Hearts and I tried them but still happends the same. When I press the command trinity the game freezes, but is strange because I used other trinitys with no freezes.
I'm using pcsx2 1.1.0, Windows 8 64-bits.
Hope you can help :/ Ty!
open your own thread please