..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with Gamesave: Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I'm new in the forum and first of all i want to thanks a lot to the people who create pcsx2 they really did a good job... thanks for giving me a lot of fun remembering the old times... ohhh by the way I'm sorry for my english Wacko

Well i have this problem with the gamesaves of Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
The thing is i downloaded the gamesave of the game to have all the characters and when i do all the process of using the ps2 save builder and making the iso and everything its ok.
But when i enter to the game is like it doesn't read the memory card and i don't know why this is happening... i tried download the gamesaves from different websites, using an older version of pcsx2, using different bios, using differents gamesaves from North America/Europe/Japan and it doesnt work... and when i go to the bios of the ps2 to check the memory card the data its perfect it doesn't say corrupted or anything...

And i did the same process for Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 and it worked perfectly.

the iso file is ntsc and pal it gives me the option of chose at the beginning..
Normally you need just MyMC to directly import the saves, be it in max, xps, cbs...

Now, your case seems to really need ps2save-builder for you probably need to edit fields in the imported save. Sorry I can be more specific at the moment, I'm coming from a major HD crash that trashed everything from games to multimedia... je divague...

do a normal save and confer the file name, make sure it match that of the save. If not, edit the imported save in ps2save-builder and this should care of the problem.
(07-12-2010, 10:06 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]Normally you need just MyMC to directly import the saves, be it in max, xps, cbs...

Now, your case seems to really need ps2save-builder for you probably need to edit fields in the imported save. Sorry I can be more specific at the moment, I'm coming from a major HD crash that trashed everything from games to multimedia... je divague...

do a normal save and confer the file name, make sure it match that of the save. If not, edit the imported save in ps2save-builder and this should care of the problem.

Man thanks a lot!!! Problem Solved!!! i did the normal save and confer the file name and now its working perfect!! and thanks for the MyMC i didnt know it was that easy to import the saves...
Eu tenho o mesmo problema, o que eu faço? Eu estive tão bravo aaaaaaaaa
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.