..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't go Full-Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before when I pressed Alt-enter Pcsx2 would go full screen. But now the task bar always appears at the bottom of the screen. I use Windows 7 and don't have the task bar locked. Anyone have any idea as to what's going on?
Is Auto-hide the taskbar checked?
(07-18-2010, 02:47 AM)Ænigmatik Wrote: [ -> ]Is Auto-hide the taskbar checked?
While putting it on auto-hide might solve the issue, IMO it should go full screen regardless of auto-hide..
Agreed. auto-Hide works, but leaves a small line at the bottom of the screen. It should work without auto hide and it did before.
I still can't get it to work. Auto-hide does work, but it's still annoying.
...It seems like the few times that's happened to me in the past, if the task bar doesn't go away on it's own (not via "Auto-hide"), I would just click on the screen once (as if to select that window/program).

BTW - Are you using PCSX2 r3113?
(07-19-2010, 01:39 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]...It seems like the few times that's happened to me in the past, if the task bar doesn't go away on it's own (not via "Auto-hide"), I would just click on the screen once (as if to select that window/program).

BTW - Are you using PCSX2 r3113?

I am using version r3113. I click on the screen, but nothing happens. The task bar still stays there. I guess auto-hide will have to do.
Sorry, got no clue then. It can work properly, I know that...