..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: what do i do with pcsx2 0.9.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would run the iso. then it would show the ps1 logo then the ps2 logo then it would tell me to select a language. idk what to do Unsure
select the language and do the rest of the settings
(07-23-2010, 02:07 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]select the language and do the rest of the settings

it wont let me select anything though...... i try to use my keyboard but nothing works. and thanks for the fast reply
why are you trying to run ps1 games on a ps2 emulator?
(07-23-2010, 02:12 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]why are you trying to run ps1 games on a ps2 emulator?

im not im running dragonball z budikia 3. but a ps1 logo comes up, then a ps2 logo comes up then it tells me to select a language.....

http://www.scambiovideogiochi.it/public/...n_logo.jpg

http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/stor...00x300.gif
then it tells me to select a language and theres some goofy languages. isk if its my setting or what but it does this with all my iso's
are you using full boot? probably best to use fast boot.

also you did get 0.9.7 from this website yes?
its normal its the ps2 bios setup.... you probably didnt bind any buttons on the keyboard so thats why it doesnt let you choose anything
(07-23-2010, 02:31 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]are you using full boot? probably best to use fast boot.

also you did get 0.9.7 from this website yes?

yea im using full boot.
(07-23-2010, 02:32 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]its normal its the ps2 bios setup.... you probably didnt bind any buttons on the keyboard so thats why it doesnt let you choose anything

yes i did...
thank you iakoboss i got it to work by doin fast boot Smile
Yeah, what I am doing with FFX now is just fast booting and then loading the state of the menu where I can then load saves from the memory card. I love the save state feature, I don't have to repeat things 10-15 minutes long around saves.