..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 0.9.7: Can't use DX10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since I updated to v0.9.7, I can't select DX10 from the graphic settings (using GSDX 3068). I could do this in previous versions.

My specs:
Core2Quad 2,5Ghz
HD5770 (Which even support DX11)
4GB RAM
Vista 64bit
Update your DirectX. Search the forum on how to do this if you don't know there are billions of threads about it
So, you don't even have the option in the dropdownlist? Thats strange....

Try updating DirectX to its last versiĆ³n. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
Thats fast. He just sent this thread link to me on Steam and I told him to update his DirectX as well. Smile
Jeffro helped me with getting the latest plugins for the emulator and the latest version of DX (Yes, I rebooted). Still, DX10 isn't an option in the menu:
[Image: 44c]

It works fine on an old beta version:
[Image: 44f]
Try reinstalling the Beta with the GSDX plugin that came with it. You might also try to reinstall or update your graphics card driver.
Vista 64bit << Needs SP2 to support DX11.
Before I used Jeffro's emu + plugins, I used the latest beta. There wasn't a DX10 option in there. I'll try updating my driver.
(07-25-2010, 10:14 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Vista 64bit << Needs SP2 to support DX11.

Going to install SP2, thanks!
[Image: 460]
There still isn't an option for DX10 after the SP update.
(07-25-2010, 09:57 PM)SamSoNight Wrote: [ -> ]Try reinstalling the Beta with the GSDX plugin that came with it
Tried that, didn't work.

Is there a way to delete my own post? I don't want to doublepost, but I still want to bump the thread.
Pages: 1 2