..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game language problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have downloaded the beta version of pcsx2 (version 0.9.7.3113 May 29 2010) and I did a iso of 3 of dvd games (all originals for ps2, pal version!!): Final Fantasy X-2, Guitar Hero 3: legends of rock and God of War.
I knew that gh3 had no full-compatibility so i tried ffx-2; graphics and sounds are ok, but even if i set my bios language in italian, the game (pal version so multilanguage) is in english...i thought "not a big problem, it s english!"
I tried gow...after intro videos...all the game is in german...."that's a problem!"....
I started gh3...same problem..it s in german!
I've read all over the net that the problem is "yeah u set bios in italian, the game will be in italian": not at all!
I run pcsx2 as adminstrators (i have windows 7 home premium 64bit)....
so my question is: how can i change language????run-->execute works only on 0.9.6 version (and it still has problems of language!) and all games i tried has no "change language" option....please help me with suggestions and answers...
thanks
p.s. sorry for my bad english xD
Select "No Disc" from your CDVD menu. Boot Full. That'll get you into your bios menus.

Note that you can also safely swap a game into the CDVD from the BIOS too, if you want. Just select re-select the Iso source form the CDVD menu from the BIOS and it'll act just like your real PS2: boots the game. Smile
(07-29-2010, 02:57 PM)Air Wrote: [ -> ]Select "No Disc" from your CDVD menu. Boot Full. That'll get you into your bios menus.

Note that you can also safely swap a game into the CDVD from the BIOS too, if you want. Just select re-select the Iso source form the CDVD menu from the BIOS and it'll act just like your real PS2: boots the game. Smile

ok...i did...i ve always tried with fast boot..maybe that was the problem...if the problem is solved for gh3...for ffx-2 is not!
My friend (owner of ffx-2) said that menus and subtitles are multilanguage so, in our case, italian..but even with this procedure (boot full etc) it remains in english.....i don't know what to do, maybe i m so blind to see something wrong Smile but i think it s strange that with this procedure gh3 is in italian and ffx-2 isn't!
hope to have other information Smile