..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I think I broke Steambot Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: o4G7T.jpg]

It's so pretty like this, though. D:
pcsx2 version, pcsx2 settings, plugins settings, pc specs, tried in software mode, etc.
please try to be useful when you post
Wow, that looks like a view of a cpu silicon wafer of the future Ohmy
(07-30-2010, 07:03 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]pcsx2 version, pcsx2 settings, plugins settings, pc specs, tried in software mode, etc.
please try to be useful when you post

Huh? I'm not trying to get anything fixed, I just thought it was funny. Especially the numbers scrolling down the right side of it. Steambot Chronicles runs slower than molasses no matter what settings you use. Rendering with software cleans up the lines, but it still chugs.

I was only trying to provide humor, and I wasn't sure if it belonged in this forum or your chatterbox forum, since it does involve emulation, I figured this was the most likely board.

Also, it's nice to meet you all, apologies for not being useful.
sry if I was a bit harsh. but it was you 1st post, and actually not in the chatter box.
I really thought you wanted to report an error.
again, sry. Wink
(07-30-2010, 01:09 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that looks like a view of a cpu silicon wafer of the future Ohmy

For more I hate useless posts I couldn't resist doing this, the above was hilarious... or may be it a silicon wafer being smuggled inside the game indeed? Rolleyes