..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need help with Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having issues with San Andreas. My biggest issue is the ghosting during the game, usually in cutscenes. Is there a fix for this?

my specs are:

Intel core 2 duo P7450 CPU 2.13 Gigahertz
3 Gigs DDR3 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4530 Graphics card

here is my configuration.

gsdx plugin 3068 0.1.16 sse3
native resolution ticked
no interlacing
iso image to play games
spu2 sound plugin with sound processing disabled for a speedup
all speed hacks except iopx2 cycle rate enabled

clamp mode set to normal( i heard that having clamp mode set to none in this game causes issues)
round modes are chop/zero
patches enabled

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
try disabling all speedhacks and/or using higher clamps
(08-04-2010, 02:21 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]try disabling all speedhacks and/or using higher clamps

tried it. same result
(08-04-2010, 02:25 AM)EvilSaiyan360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2010, 02:21 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]try disabling all speedhacks and/or using higher clamps

tried it. same result
Play the Pc version Tongue
I thaught the skipdraw hack in the gs plugin might fix it but I wasn't able to figuer it out.
I did'nt try it much, I dn.

The pc ver is slightly diffrent from the ps2 ver.
The ps2 ver I think is better probably, I know it has more stuff like extra boxes to smash, and grass here and there.

Or was it less boxes and more grass, lol, been a while.

That effect is in parts of xenosaga 3 too.
It doesn't seem to line up 100% correctly and that's why it looks like that in gtasa.
Seems like it could be a big src for slowdown too, I think it's what slows down a specific scene in xenosaga 3.
And probably responcible for the general speed of gtasa (it's one of the slower games in ps2 emulation).

Maybe in the next public ver or 2 it'll be fixed.
Give it another year.

It's still playable, if you can get the speed up there.
Maybe someone here knows how to use the skip draw option, I'm thinking it was meant to get rid of layers like this.
Hey guys plzzz tell me the best place for pcsx2 iso's
(07-25-2013, 05:33 PM)Man OF STEEL Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys plzzz tell me the best place for pcsx2 iso's

your local store.
else it's piracy