..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Newest Beta's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well... since none of the official PCSX2 staff puts up new beta's i will do it.

Take note that these versions are not SUPPORTED. I do not take any credit for making this.All credit goes to the pcsx2 Team.
PCSX2 Rev. 3618
can be downloaded here

note: i will update this file every Week. so keep checking
also check the screenshot from the virus scan to see that it is safe.
I dont think you are allowed to link to unofficial builds. If poeple want them they have to compile them themselves or google for it.
they are official beta build's. but some people can't compile it so i do it for them. and yeah well.. reason why i do this is because earlier the playground pcsx2 people uploaded the beta's and now they don't so i took the job over.
as GamerGeek says that is not allowed,remove it soon or the mods will do
(08-07-2010, 07:36 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]as GamerGeek says that is not allowed,remove it soon or the mods will do

no i will not do so. since i see no reason why this should be removed.i just compile the things and post it here.
i have readed the forum rules and i aien't doing anything wrong here
All that will happen is that the link will be removed by a moderator and you will recieve a warning.
(08-07-2010, 07:38 PM)w2007v Wrote: [ -> ]no i will not do so. since i see no reason why this should be removed.i just compile the things and post it here.

cause non-official "beta", in other words, revision compile is not supported in this forum?
Quote:There will be no support for modified or unofficial SVN versions of PCSX2, nor any link to unofficial builds.

Quoted from rules.
(08-07-2010, 07:38 PM)w2007v Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2010, 07:36 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]as GamerGeek says that is not allowed,remove it soon or the mods will do

no i will not do so. since i see no reason why this should be removed.i just compile the things and post it here.

are you sure? i think that you maybe missed something
[Image: 205toj8.jpg]
well yeah you guys are right but i am not removing it cause i think everybody deserves to have the newest rev. of the pcsx2
thank you for understanding Smile
Pages: 1 2