..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to Everyone ! I`m interested of playing God of war in my PC so i chose PCSX2 0.9.7 ! Emulator was good but whenever i emulate that ISO file it shows SYSTEM.CNF is Missing ! But i checked out that ISO file it has that file !

My System Config is.....
2GB DDR2 Ram
Core 2 Duo 2.40 G Hz Processor
1 GB DDr2 Graphics Card - N210 (9500 equivalent )
160 GB Hard Disk

Give me some solutions ! Should i have to make any changes to the ISO file !
It is the Error i get when i emulate the game..........
[Image: Err1.jpg]

This is the Log file of my PCSX2
[Image: Log.jpg]

This is the Settings i use ....
[Image: App_Settings.jpg]

This is the Log of my Error...
[Image: Error.jpg]

These are the list of files i have added in ISO
[Image: Files.jpg]
good thing would be to post us your pcsx2 settings, plugins config, some screenshots...
this doesnt seems like a valid bug report also
try making a fast boot instead of a full boot, and unmount your iso from any 3rd party soft if mounted in.

EDIT :

Quote:These are the list of files i have added in ISO

you didn't copy all the files from the dvd, and created an ISO from scratch with an iso editor, did you ?
(08-24-2010, 06:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]try making a fast boot instead of a full boot, and unmount your iso from any 3rd party soft if mounted in.

EDIT :

Quote:These are the list of files i have added in ISO

you didn't copy all the files from the dvd, and created an ISO from scratch with an iso editor, did you ?

No i got it as a ISO file only ... What should i do for making an correct iso file ? Doesn`t it contains all the files ?
if you misripped you game, you still can use a soft like imgburn and make your iso again from your DVD
I had a kind of similar problem yesterday, i created an iso of Zombie Hunters with my BluRay-Drive (and UltraISO). Creating went fine, but the iso didn't work at all. The Game didn't work at all too, when the disc is in the bluray drive.

When i'm using my dvd-rw drive everything works perfectly fine. Weird.
Now its working fine ! I got them all those files extracted and Again Used UltraISO to create a PS2 DVD image and created a ISO file ! Now it good !