..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Supported Pixel Shader Vrs is Too low?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there really no way aside from buying a video card or a new PC to make this emulator work? I mean, I run Project64 and the Playstation 1 emulator just fine, and yeah I know there's a major diff between those and the playstation 2, but I was also able to run Halo Combat Evolved on my computer. I had to lower the resolution (the graphics almost looked N64 like) of course, but it worked at full speed nonetheless.

Anyway, I just want to play my copy of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on my PC. Is there someway that I can make it work by lowering the resolution alot or something? I have the actual game disc and not the ISO.... and I don't play it on my pS2 because I don't have it anymore... sold it...

thanks
You need to own a ps2 to play pcsx2 legally and these forums does not support pirates. Given that you could hardly play halo which has very low requirements, you wont have a chance to run BT3 or any other ps2 game for that matter.
Quote:and I don't play it on my pS2 because I don't have it anymore

gamergeek's right
Quote:You need to own a ps2 to play pcsx2 legally and these forums does not support pirates

closed