..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [HELP] pcsx2 0.9.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ITALIAN

ciao a tutti, oggi ho installato per la prima volta pcsx2 0.9.6 e vorrei giocare con dark cloud.

dopo aver configurato tutto seguendo alcune guide online ho provato ad avviare il gioco ma una volta dentro lampeggia tutto e rallenta molto!

spero possiate aiutarmi, grazie!

ENGLISH (ONLINE TRANSLATION)

hi to everybody, today I have installed for the first time pcsx2 0.9.6 and I would want to play with dark cloud.

after having shaped all following some guides online have tried to start the game but once inside flashes all and a lot!

I hope can help me, thanks!
get the new beta, it should work much better
i try it, i tell you when i complete the installation.

the configuration is normal?
yes, everything SHOULD carry over from 0.9.6 if not just copy your bios over and now everything's in "emulation settings" and not where it was in 0.9.6
I have resolve my problem but I have another question: can i increase the game speed? the game is dark cloud 1 (pcsx2 0.9.7 r3113)
You can try with some of the speed hacks, but they may also break the game.

What are your PC specs? (CPU, GPU, Ram, operating system)
microsoft windows xp
professional
AMD athlon™ 64 X2 Dual
core processor 4200+
2.19GHz 1.75 GB ram
first of all speedhack is your best friend since your cpu is a bit weak for pcsx2... second use native resolution on gsdx... and thats all... since we dont know your gpu..
i already use native & speedhack.

GPU: nvidia geforce 7050 pv / nvidia nforce 630a
Sorry but there's just no way to play Dark Cloud in full speed with that system...
Pages: 1 2