..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 is messing up my visuals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used PCSX2 without any problems before but now Whenever I open PCSX2 0.9.7 my screen changes to a negative-like effect and it gets distorted. The pictures of the normal screen and the problem are below. I would really appreciate it if someone could help.
delete the ini files and try again. It's something that got corrupted, some non normal resolution and so on. Maybe you'll need to reinstall the whole application.
I tried deleting the ini files but it didn't work so I reinstalled like you said but it still didn't work. But the picture is no longer negative. It just has a bad resolution.
Oh, I figured it out. I went into properties and unchecked run in 256 colors. Thank you very much for your help though.
Why was that checked to begin with?? 0_o
(08-25-2010, 09:23 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Why was that checked to begin with?? 0_o

someone was playing a prank perhaps?
maybe he run a game that is use in old version... of windows... Laugh so he tweak the 256 color