..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im pretty new at this so please help. on radiata stories when i try to play it it works up untill i press new game. then it goes to a settings screen and when i exit that screen it goes to a black screen with music playing and stays there. plz help
Try with the latest beta if you aren't already:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

Show us your PC specs, PCSX2 settings and plugin settings and any kind of error you may get in the console/output window so we can help better.
i just reallized all its doing is skipping the intro movie and its going super slow do you know how to fix this . i dont really know what im doing
the game seems like its playing in slow motion
i dont know how to get the fps up
amd athlon 64 x2 dual core 2.6ghz
2gb of ram
radeon x1650
im using all the default plugins with the 0.9.7 beta
Ok... first... there's no need to make multiple posts like that in such short time, you're just spamming.

Second... unfortunately it is a demanding game and you have a slow PC so there's not much you can do about it except getting a new PC... you could get some extra speed but you haven't showed your pcsx2 settings and plugin settings yet.
there all just the default ones
Unfortunately your computer is simply not good enough for the vast vast majority of ps2 games... A 3.5+ ghz processor is recommended for most games, and a modern mid-range DX10/11 video card as well.
well id rather just go buy a ps2 then cus its cheaper. but thnx for the help
You're supposed to have a PS2 already to use PCSX2 legally...
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.