..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: some help with beta 0.9.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive downloaded this beta for the first time, and im not sure i understood the normal pcsx2 emulator in the first place.
i've been trying to get digimon world 4 to work on an off for a couple of months looking at other threads to try and determine the information from them.
the first problem ive come across is that apparently my CPU does not support Gsdx-SSS3? sorry im a bit of a noob when it comes to understanding this sort of stuff. so why does it not support it?
the second problem is i am unsure how to boot my files for digimon world 4 as they are .001 files? do i have to convert them in some manner?
i am completely unsure of any of this and i'd be greatful for the help
cheers!
The CPU simply doesn't have the required instructions to use the SSSE3 plugin so use the regular SSE2 graphic plugin one.

Make an ISO of your original game disc with ImgBurn and run that instead of the one you have currently.
(09-02-2010, 12:41 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]The CPU simply doesn't have the required instructions to use the SSSE3 plugin so use the regular SSE2 graphic plugin one.

Make an ISO of your original game disc with ImgBurn and run that instead of the one you have currently.

right, and the other one is, its not a disk im using i downloaded the game from another website, and its come in part's 001 to i think 007, how am i meant to thread these together?
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
(09-03-2010, 05:29 PM)steelr0ck Wrote: [ -> ]its not a disk im using i downloaded the game from another website