..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Analogs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So... I've been playing Budokai Tenkaichi 2 & 3 on the Pcsx2 and I've set the analog stick's buttons to "Up, Down, Left, Right."
there are few parts where I must to rotate the Analog Stick quite fast and I just can't do that. is there any solution?
let the anlog to the anlog dont use anlog to "Up, Down, Left, Right." it dont work you can let butons to anlog
What?
Sorry, but I didn't understand.
Press Up+Left, Left+Down,Down+Right,Right+Up in this order, it should help (since this is what rotation theoretically do). If not, you need to get a PS3/Xbox360 Controller or PSX/PS2 controller with a USB converter.
I figured out the solution to this with FFX when you have to use Lulu's overdrive. I just use the mouse for right analog stick up, right, left, down and then I can rotate it in a circular motion in order to achieve the same effect as analog... so I'm not really sure what you would do with analog if that doesn't work.
I use the Xbox 360 controller for PC. Who can purchase a well worth it, besides serving for PC games, caught perfectly in the emulator.
I had a N64/PSX adapter and I used to be able to use my N64 and PS2 controllers until the wiring got screwed up over time but it lasted me a year and a half and for only 10 dollars that's really, really good. Tongue

I might get another one eventually because I miss being able to play Goldeneye 007 via emulator the way it was meant to be played... with the original controller.
XBOX controller is the last thing on earth that might help since it's nowhere comfortable for me,
and I don't have any way I can connect my PS2 controller.

and what the hell is lulu's overdrive?
I got only LilyPad and this SSSSPXS
lulu is a character in final fantasy X, her overdrive is her "final" move
(09-09-2010, 11:47 PM)Stegadash Wrote: [ -> ]XBOX controller is the last thing on earth that might help since it's nowhere comfortable for me,
and I don't have any way I can connect my PS2 controller.

and what the hell is lulu's overdrive?
I got only LilyPad and this SSSSPXS
Get a ps2 controller to usb adapter on ebay.
Pages: 1 2