..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tekken 5 requirements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What qualities does a pc need to play tekken 5 perfectly
(09-11-2010, 01:03 PM)tkman Wrote: [ -> ]What qualities does a pc need to play tekken 5 perfectly

Tekken 5 can not run full speed (perfect) now, even you have powerful CPU the game only run at 40-50 (NTSC), of course game's menu can run at 60fps because it is in 2D!

I think because it is not fully compabitility with current builds of PCSX2...
I think 40-50 fps is fine. but how much should fps be really?
NTSC game should run at 60 fps, if it run at 40-50 fps you can notice the game is running slow, you ask about perfect and 40-50 is not perfect!

40-50 fps is very fine with PC's game, but PCSX2 game it is not good! Of course it is playable but it not good and perfect! Smile
thank you. you gave me some nice info. i'm playing my games with about 50 fps except of tekken which is near 35 fps. u can check out my system. How much ghz do u i think i should have in order to reach 50 fps in tekken?
(09-11-2010, 01:48 PM)tkman Wrote: [ -> ]thank you. you gave me some nice info. i'm playing my games with about 50 fps except of tekken which is near 35 fps. u can check out my system. How much ghz do u i think i should have in order to reach 50 fps in tekken?

I think you need at least 3.5Ghz Core 2 Duo or better to reach 50/60fps in Tekken, of course it is not alway stable at 50, sometime it will drop down...You have 9400GT, it is little weak for PCSX2, you need better GPU.

I have Core 2 Duo 3.3GHz, ATI HD4850 and i can play Tekken 5 at about 40-45 fps average.