..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Crashes when changing focus (alt-tab).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I change focus to another program, and then switch back to PCSX2, it crashes. This is a major annoyance for me as I don't want to have to save state and reload the emulator every time I want to switch tasks. Is there a way to fix this? I'm using the 0.97 beta.
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings?

Try changing the Keyboard API in Lilypad Controller plugin to dirrectinput.
Didn't work. I'm about to give up on PS2 emulation anyway, my computer's too slow even with Win7 x64. Time to just buy a cheap PS2, I guess...
(09-16-2010, 03:25 AM)ziddy Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't work. I'm about to give up on PS2 emulation anyway, my computer's too slow even with Win7 x64. Time to just buy a cheap PS2, I guess...
The OS has nothing to do w/ anything.
There's no performance increase in using a 64-bit OS? I was mostly referring to having done a fresh install, though.
(09-16-2010, 03:50 AM)ziddy Wrote: [ -> ]There's no performance increase in using a 64-bit OS? I was mostly referring to having done a fresh install, though.
Nope, if anything it only takes up more RAM. At least no improvement on any 32bit applications. (like PCSX2)
Quote:Time to just buy a cheap PS2, I guess...

you have to own a PS2 to use pcsx2 legally.

warning issued & thread closed.