..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Keyboard Shortcuts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

is there an overview somewhere what keyboard shortcuts you can use in pcsx2? Blink

for example "f1 for save state to slot 0" or "f4 to deactivate/activate frame limiter" and stuff.

i'm wondering how you save to different slots than 0? i read somewhere that you can cycle through teh slots with f2, but how do i know what slot i am currently using?

and how do i load a save state from a specific slot per keyboard shortcut?

THX in advance!
(09-18-2010, 02:21 PM)Cyphox Wrote: [ -> ]how do i know what slot i am currently using?
when you press F2 while in-game, look at the console...
[attachment=25425]

(09-18-2010, 02:21 PM)Cyphox Wrote: [ -> ]and how do i load a save state from a specific slot per keyboard shortcut?

not sure about this one. Ninja

and as for a list of shortcuts -- perhaps someone knows of a more comprehensive list somewhere else? here are the ones i know of... some of them, i'm not exactly certain about. k?

F1 = save savestate to current slot
F2 = cycle through savestate slots
F3 = load state from current slot
F4 = toggle framerate limiter
F5 = toggle interlacing modes
F6 = (GSdx: toggle aspect ratios) / (ZeroGS: cycle through 'anti-aliasing' levels)
F7 = (GSdx: ?) / (ZeroGS: toggle wireframe)
F8 = take screenshot (saved to 'snaps' folder)
F9 = toggle between hardware/software rendering
F10 = enable/disable logging
F11 = ?
F12 = start/stop video recording
aaaah, so f3 is for loading save states?

i'm so stupid, no wonder it didn't work yesterday when i tested all available f-keys in search of this function. i guess i accidentaly changed the save state slot, and if there's no save in that slot it cant load anything. and i just read today that f2 cycles through save slots. D'OH! Blink

thank you very much! Happy

edit: i prefer to play without the console and in fullscreen, thats why i asked about the changing savestateslot-thing, cause i want to save and load without exiting fullscreen. well, i just have to remember the last slot i was using, thats not a big deal^^