..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: new in pcsx2 help plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i m new in pcsx2 i want to play cartoon network racing game in my pc via pcsx2 can any 1 help me ???? when i choose the players and start the game, its stopped ...... i tried with pcsx2.0.9.6
can any 1 give me a setting? plz help me Sad Wacko
Try with beta 0.9.7? Try changing settings?
(09-19-2010, 08:56 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Try with beta 0.9.7? Try changing settings?

yeah i tried it also...... can u give me better setting for speed up game.... and can u give me a setting for cartoon network racing pcsx2 ?? plz say which version is compatible for cartoon network racing, i saw 2.0.9.6 is compatible on pcsx2.net so can u give me a setting ?????
i have intel core 2 duo
nvndia 9440GT graphic card 1GB ........
2.80GHz
2GB RAM 320HARD DISK
which setting i should use in GS ????
maybe its a bad iso..
try redumping the iso..
Cartoon Network so far doesn't appear to be playable. According to the compatibility list it is not fully playable. Maybe try experimenting with the clamping settings but other than that I don't think there is much you can do.

http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?p=1&c=c&s1=1...&s4=1&s5=1
(09-22-2010, 09:21 PM)Dadaluma83 Wrote: [ -> ]Cartoon Network so far doesn't appear to be playable. According to the compatibility list it is not fully playable. Maybe try experimenting with the clamping settings but other than that I don't think there is much you can do.

http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?p=1&c=c&s1=1...&s4=1&s5=1

yeh ur right, but i dont know how to use clamping setting? how to use it? what it means ?
"Config > Emulation Settings" and look for EE/VU clamping modes and change them see if you get better luck.
(09-23-2010, 03:22 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]"Config > Emulation Settings" and look for EE/VU clamping modes and change them see if you get better luck.

i upgraded my graphic card to gtx 750ti.
Core 2 Duo E7400 (2.80Ghz)
4GB RAM
Game is still lagging