..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Super Robot Taisen Impact [Japan]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# PCSX2 version: Official Beta 0.9.7.3113 (svn), Official v0.9.6 release
# CPU options: EErec on, VUrec0 and VUrec1 on,
# Plugins used: GSdx 3068 (SSE4.1) 0.1.16 (hardware, dx10),
GSdx 3623 (SSE4.1) 0.1.16 (hardware, dx10)
Spu2-X r3628 1.4.0 [SPU2-X-r3618]
Spu2-X r3117 1.4.0 [SPU2-X]
P.E.Op.S SPU2 1.9.0
ZeroSPU2 r3061-Dev 0.4.6
# Description: Game Sometimes goes to black screen after the first few conversation when starting a new game [Spu2-X] Using , changing to another Spu Plugin like P.E.Op.S & ZeroSPU2 because it seem a Sound Plugin Issue, sometimes fix that but the game overall become slow... if it fixed when in the battle map and did an attack to an enemy with demo ON, my robot attacks, but the enemy won't counterattack just the game freeze there, but the animation and music still running clearly, the game doesn't crash, but the battle freeze because the enemy won't do an action to end the demo.
I tried it on version 0.9.6, the same problem with even more slow..
Note that Speedhacks and GameFixes both are OFF...
The Others Games, Like SRT Alpha 2,Alpha 3, Z, MX, SD Gundam G Generation are all working with no problems, except this one...

Sorry for any mistake i did...

and thank you in advance...
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Duplicate since it has been reported already.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Duplicate/Invalid/rejected bug reports subforum.