..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help on configuring PCSX 0.9.6/0.9.7 in playing FFVII: DoC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I use PCSX2 0.9.6 and it's until on the Square Enix after that it won't continue then I use PCSX2 0.9.7 and when I start the game after the choosing difficulty option it hang/stop. Please help on configuring...
the 3113 (or close to that number) beta CAN play this game on DX10, but you can NOT save. you will have to use savestates for this game on the beta. newer SVNs have that problem fixed
which error do you get ?
can you please post a screenshot of the console log ?
PCSX2 settings? plugin settings? Any kind of error in the console/output log when the error happens?
[Image: pscx2error.png]

It's fix now, can run DoC now but the problem is when the video is on software mode the FMV is ok and the back ground is ok but slow. Is there any way to make the speed normal. And when the video is hardware the FMV is not good and the background when you play there is a line in the middle like what I posted in 0.9.7
I'm assuming that's on Dx9? I haven't had many issues running this game on DX10 outside the opening 2 missions where I had to switch to SW for a moment in a few spots
keep in mind this game requires a monster PC to run at full speed.
this is true, even slowing the EE by more than 40% (BASE) won't give me decient speeds
(10-07-2010, 08:02 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming that's on Dx9? I haven't had many issues running this game on DX10 outside the opening 2 missions where I had to switch to SW for a moment in a few spots
I'm using directx 9.0c i think so I should use directx10 to run properly DoC in an emulator?
There's no way to reach 60fps all the time, Even at 4ghz I cannot reach it (Not even using native resolution!!!!!)
Pages: 1 2 3