..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't run anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I get the error "File could not be created or opened. scph39001.nvm" when trying to run a game. I'm running the emulator as admin, in my documents, chose the bios and my memory cards seem to be fine. What can I do? Thanks!
You need to install PCSX2 in a folder you have rights to. Something other than "My Documents", "Program Files", etc... It's best to just make one for it in "C:\PCSX2" or something else you create.
(10-02-2010, 06:31 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]You need to install PCSX2 in a folder you have rights to. Something other than "My Documents", "Program Files", etc... It's best to just make one for it in "C:\PCSX2" or something else you create.

Lol thanks it works perfectly now. Windows is so lame sometimes, I hate these right restrictions.

Darn, I run the game Katamari, it starts fine, but right when the intro vid begins (before getting to the game menu) the game freezes (image and music). WHat can I do? Thanks!

Post your pcsx2 config, plugins used and emulations settings.
Katamari Damacy needs a skip videos patch to get through that point, so make sure "Enable patches" is checked