..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of war 2 freeze problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am using PCSX 2.0.9.6 version. I am playing God of war 2, it is working very nice on Laptop and OS is Windows 7 32 bit. But in one place when the character jump it freeze. I tried all normal setting but nothing happen. I think i have completed 60% game and i don't want to say game over from this end.

Graphic which i used is GSdx 962 (MSVC 15.00, SEE2)0.1.15

Rendered - DX3D 10 (Hardware)

D3D Internal Resolution - Tick in Native

Please check the attachment.

Please help me. Sad
most of the GoW/GoW2 bugs are fixed in the 0.9.7 beta
Ok i installed the new version but when i try to run game it shows "CD/DVD plugins failed to open", what to do ???
that implies bad plugins, make sure you have the latest ones, and your ISO isn't mounted
ok now it is working fine, but i want to know i used previous version and my GOW 2 is saved on that memory card, how should i use that saved memory card to new version so i can continue playing from the save point ?"
copy the memorycards folder over
Just copy the memcards from the old PCSX2 folder to the new one or choose the old memcards folder in the 0.9.7 beta with "Config > memorycards > browse"
I tried this but it is showing "No GOW 2 saved games found"
uhm... make sure the memcards are named Mcd001.ps2 and mcd002.ps2 I guess.

Are the memcards enabled in "config > memorycards"? Do the saves show when you check them on the BIOS?
yes i checked both card name as same as you have mention it.

Also please check the attachment to see that i have added right cards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4