..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Budokai tenkaichi 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody tell me the best settings for dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3? It runs at a decent 45-50 fps but I want it to always run at normal speed.

My specs:
Processer AMD Turion™ II P520 Dual-Core Processor 2.30 GHz
Memory 4.00GB
Graphics ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

My laptop is basically this: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/hewl...721671en02

PAL or NTSC ?
It's Ntsc I just need a good config.
your CPU & GPU are both a bit weak for this demanding game.
use ntaive res in gsdx , set clamp mode to none, and some speedhacks (1 by 1, not all at the same time) to get a little speedboost.
But I doubt it'll be constant anyways...
Is there any specific config that's decent for this game cause the frames keep changing from 45-60 fps making it difficult to use the defensive moves in this game. Oh also, I'm using pcsx o.9.7 so do you think 0.9.6 would work any better?
maybe, but so many glitches were corrected in 0.9.7 that it makes 0.9.6 totally uninteresting for this game
If you tried what I said and it didn't improve, you have only 2 solutions left :

- get a better PC
- keep playing it on your PS2
I don't want to play it on my ps2 cause I keep having to unplug one console to put another one in cause my TV only has a couple of slots to put in plugs. Oh and I sort of turned on all speed-hacks at once, the game plays at full fps unless i power up or use a beam attack and then I keep missing the timing for my defense moves so if nothing works should I just limit the whole game to 45 fps?
turning on all the speedhacks at once will break the game or slow it down in most of the cases.
little option left : use frameskip.
limiting fps to 45 won't lead you anywhere, as normal fps for NTSC is 60.
The game's working great after I messed around with the settings. Thanks!