..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Do my spec meet the minimum requirement?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello there Smile

I want to play my PS2 game using pcsx2, but I kinda affraid that my spec didn't met the minimum requirement...

My spec:
OS= Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (genuine)
ATI Radeon HD4570 Graphic 512MB

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8800
2.66 GHZ 2.67 GHz

RAM: 4.00 GB

is it enough?
Thank you Smile
For some games, but nothing too big. Make sure to use speed hacks.
(10-31-2010, 03:32 PM)Hungry Man Wrote: [ -> ]For some games, but nothing too big. Make sure to use speed hacks.

Can I play FFX and Kingdom Hearts using that spec?
I wonder about the best spec to play pcsx2. Did you know?
My friend told me ASUS ROG have strong spec... I wonder if it can be use to play PS2?

Btw,Thank you very much for the answer! Smile
FFX is enough to run your laptop but keep on eye on the temperatures unless you have a laptop cooler
(10-31-2010, 03:52 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]FFX is enough to run your laptop but keep on eye on the temperatures unless you have a laptop cooler

Yes, I have a laptop cooler Smile
Can I play Kingdom Hearts too?

Thank you soo much for the answer Laugh
Kingdom hearts should run fine with speedhacks. You'll notice that loading between places might be slow but it should run fine otherwise. It's a pretty light game.
(10-31-2010, 05:46 PM)Hungry Man Wrote: [ -> ]Kingdom hearts should run fine with speedhacks. You'll notice that loading between places might be slow but it should run fine otherwise. It's a pretty light game.

Yes!! XD
Thank you for the answer Laugh I'm dieing to play KH.. again Tongue

Oh, for the disk... can I make image directly from my PS2 dvd, or the format is different?
ps2 cDVDs are just cDVDs (cd or dvd)
(11-01-2010, 02:40 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]ps2 cDVDs are just cDVDs (cd or dvd)

I mean the image format hehehe
is it iso or other format??
It's whatever you choose when you make your Image file (.iso/mdf/whatever), right now the latest beta has some problems with mdf cd images so use .bin/cue for those (if you have any CD game discs that is Tongue2) but that's about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4