..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Best settings/plugins for Crash Twinsanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi

What is the best plugins,and best settings for the game: Crash Twinsanity?
Also,I'm using PCSX2 0.9.7 r3878.
this game is heavy but youre pc can handle it
just use some speed hacks one by one
use gsdx as a plugin and enable native resoltion
and what is the problem anyway speed , pictures so we can help
Do you have a specific problem with the default settings? With what PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings?
(11-05-2010, 06:27 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a specific problem with the default settings? With what PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings?

Well,I had problems with the sound,but I got it solved by using a plugin from 0.9.6 , one of the plugin worked,but the quality was terrible,the other didn't even start.

Also quality is a bit weird.
http://img94.imageshack.us/i/pcsx2r38782...19401.png/
http://img440.imageshack.us/i/pcsx2r3878...19400.png/

Also,at the start where Aku Aku starts to speaking,there is no sound.

(11-05-2010, 06:26 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]this game is heavy but youre pc can handle it
just use some speed hacks one by one
use gsdx as a plugin and enable native resoltion
and what is the problem anyway speed , pictures so we can help

My problem is the speed,sometimes it's fast,sometimes it's slow,and the picture it renders it's kinda weird,look the pictures I posted above.
Open your GSdx.ini file and change the "allowhacks=0" line to "allowhacks=1" then from the GSdx settings set the skipdraw hack to 1-3 and that should get rid of those graphic problems (set it back to 0 for other games).

And again what pcsx2 settings? what plugin settings?
(11-05-2010, 10:02 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Open your GSdx.ini file and change the "allowhacks=0" line to "allowhacks=1" then from the GSdx settings set the skipdraw hack to 1-3 and that should get rid of those graphic problems (set it back to 0 for other games).

And again what pcsx2 settings? what plugin settings?

There is no allowhacks=0 in my GSDx.ini file,not even that setting in the PCSX2 setting..
And I tried putting in allowhacks=1, didn't work.

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/graphicspluginall.png/

Other settings are default.
Right, it only works in recent GSdx revisions (r2400+ I think). What problem did you have that you needed to use that old one?
well use "nice" config in the sound plugin configuration ( the latest plugin) that will solve sound quality problem
enable native resoultion in gsdx plugin configuration to get extra speed
if it still slow use some speed hacks ( recomanded ones )
(11-05-2010, 11:42 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Right, it only works in recent GSdx revisions (r2400+ I think). What problem did you have that you needed to use that old one?

Well,I wanted to use my old config that run Bleach Blade Battlers 2.
what about me didnt you read what i posted
Pages: 1 2 3 4