..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Another Century Episode 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well lets see. Just got it. And i set the configs. ONLY Problem is of course. the battlefield. It seems to go around 35-45fps. And yet everything seems to go at very fast speed except that part.
Here are the configs:

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120...config.png
My Specs are:
AMD Sempron ™
Processor LE-1200
2.10 Ghz

3.00 GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit Operating System.

Now i know the specs are pretty low. But its confirmed on the pcsx2 compatibility that this game is playable throughout. And please don't give me the "Get new Pcsx2" cause i honestly am no good at trying to give it good speed. Pcsx2 r1888 is my only pcsx2 beta to play most games good. So id like to know a few suggestions on how to get past the kinda slow battlefield movement. Thanks.

EDIT- VERY SORRY I MEANT 2 NOT 3.
Quote:Pcsx2 r1888 is my only pcsx2 beta to play most games good
Too bad.
We don't give any support for this old version anymore.
Oh really? Well.. I just got 0.9.6. And it plays pretty good with same settings. Its Just im gonna have to try to use low skip frames lower than 7. I thought i would get a good answer. But its fine. I just cant get used to 0.9.7 yet. Hell i beat two games with good speed for 0.9.6 and r1888. But thanks anyway i guess.