..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: What is the best way for me to run PCSX2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My system is an Intel Mac Mini 2010 C2D 2.4 with 4 gigs of ram and the Nvidia 320m chipset.
I have the following options.

Pcsx2 for Mac
XP VM
Wine for OSX using DX10?

What is going to be the fastest setup without having to reboot?
Or should I just go with Bootcamp XP?
personally, I'd say bootcamp it, but that's just me
Bootcamp or PC.

I see no point in Mac. Anything a mac can do, a PC does it better and faster. Sorry, I just have to say it Wink
(11-30-2010, 09:38 PM)tuanming Wrote: [ -> ]Anything a mac can do, a PC does it better and faster.

including attract viruses. sorry I had to say it
Bootcamp is looking like the way to go especially since I will be able to overclock in XP. I guess I was just thinking that I could possibly bypass Win7 and still use DX10 with Wine.
you can't use DX10 in wine, you can possibly bootcamp 7 though *shrugs* (I've never played with a mac, I don't know this for sure)
Sorry my mistake I thought there was a DX 10 for XP program around somewhere.
there is, but it doesn't work
(11-30-2010, 09:57 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]including attract viruses. sorry I had to say it

Yet again more offtopic posts not helping the OP, nice.
MAC sucks, just suck it up and accept it.
Every single os has it's benefits and drawbacks. I've worked on every OS I've ever gottn my hands on, except a mac, but from what I've learned I do througally intend to help as best I can. my previous statement still applies, bootcamp is the BEST way to go for now.
Pages: 1 2