..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When running any game in the emulator, I have a frame rate of, like, 15-20 fps, as well as video-audio lag. My laptop is an HP 620, Windows 7 Professional 32-bit, 3 GB ram, Intel® Core™ Duo CPU T6570 @ 2.10 GHz, Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family/Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile. I haven nothing else running, so no background processes are bogging my computer down. What can I do to increase the emulator's speed and performance?
I do not think that your video card is fast enough to run games smoothly.
your cpu's a bit weak too.
Which games are you trying to run, btw ?
Phantasy Star Universe, Legend of Dragoon, etc.
legend of dragoon being a PS1 game... PCSX2 can't play it, you'll need pcsx, ePSXe, or pSX for that one

donno about PSU though, I've never played it (on ANY system)
PSU universe is available for the pc if your playing the offline story mode.
@direct10 : Thank you for being unuseful.

Why would he buy a PC game if he already owns it in PS2 version ?
and on top of that, PSU onl works if you're online, even playing offline, PCSX2 works either way. On top of unhelpful it's uneducated and rude
I didn't mean to say Legend of Dragoon... ^.^;;

So there's nothing I can manually do? And I can't afford to get a laptop with a nvidia or ati graphics card.
I didn't think you did, just felt like I should mention it anyway.

on another note:
What is the exact chipset in your laptop? I'll do a little research and see if I can come up with anything short of dumming down the graphics.
Pages: 1 2