..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2-ValDanX -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hellos I is not if you project on pcsx2 valdanx but anyway super optimizing load times as rogue galaxy is 3 times faster over I no longer Frezza and properly configuring the bug light disappeared with 109 gsdx me as a personal weapon was black instead of red ^ ^ its been more manly in either
gdsx cuba sse41 i use
What?

Let me get this right... on this dodgy hacked up pcsx2, your game loads 3 times quicker, but everything is buggered?

what do you expect? Tongue we dont support other peoples hackjobs.
damn is not nothing ^ ^
I do not use hack
i mean we do not support pcsx2 we did not make.
but it's true he has some worries I'm back to the last version pcsx2 but it solved any problem with any game
I really wish i understood what you were saying ;p
now ya know how I feel most of the time Tongue (not just here, but elsewhere as well)
(12-01-2010, 08:18 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]i mean we do not support pcsx2 we did not make.

ValdanX is doin' kinda open source *****. Also that's why I keep my own buggy haxored 'versions' to myself. Not posing with the *****. I'm fixing and code special adjustments for specific games anyway.

So.... I know you're kinda proud what you did. PCSX2 team. And you should be. Wink
Hmm, I don't think cloud50 wanted support. He just seemed to be in awe about the Valdanx mod Tongue2

I tested it the other day but couldn't see any actual improvement over PCSX2.
The CUDA GSdx wasn't faster or slower than regular, the extended PCSX2 speedhacks can't help any game
(as we're already offering way too buggy settings).