..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Converting save files from 0.9.6 to 0.9.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I expected to find this question asked already somewhere through Google or here on the forums but alas, I couldn't.

So how might I go about it? How can I make a memcard from pcsx2 0.9.6 useable in 0.9.7. Windows seems incapable of copying it in its original state too =_=.

I'm doing this in order to get past a bugged scene in FFX(Al Bhed "Home" when Tidus learns the truth), I tried a few other settings but they haven't worked.
There should not be any problems just moving the memcards from one version to the next, Ive done it a couple of times.
(12-22-2010, 10:52 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: [ -> ]There should not be any problems just moving the memcards from one version to the next, Ive done it a couple of times.

Alright, then I'm likely doing something wrong I suppose. The memcard is correctly linked to its location on my computer but as soon as I attempt to load the save file within 0.9.7 FFX it states that no save file can be found.

Its currently linked to the location in the 0.9.6 directory. I've also tried placing it in the 0.9.7 directory for no change in results.

*Edit: Looks like I made a simple mistake in my indexing, thanks for your reply, problems solved.