..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My PC specs:

AMD Turion™ II P540 Dual-Core Processor 2.4 GHz
AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
4 GB RAM
Windows 7 64 bit

Firstly, I'm getting around 20 fps during the battles and was wondering how I could get that number higher. The primary issue, however, is that during the battles, the screen is black except for the HP/ki bars. I can also see the auras around the two fighters, but I cannot actually see them. The fighters and scenery show up during a cutscene, but it goes black again afterwards. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? Thanks. I'm using PCSX2 0.9.6.

EDIT: Alright, I've resolved the primary issue by using PCSX2 0.9.7, however the game is still pretty slow. Can I change the settings to make it faster or is it just because my computer isn't fast enough?
Demanding game, low clock for it and it's AMD Sad
Ah, alright. Thanks. Is there any way to skip frames on 0.9.7? And if so, what would be the optimal number of frames to skip (the particular iso I'm playing is NTSC)?
(12-25-2010, 07:26 PM)King of T. Rex Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, alright. Thanks. Is there any way to skip frames on 0.9.7? And if so, what would be the optimal number of frames to skip (the particular iso I'm playing is NTSC)?

It is documented in detail in the 0.9.7 configuration guide, check there.