..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Configuration Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i have problems on still having some lagness and lots of broken sounds. The games im playing are mortal kombat armageddon and soul calibur 3 using dvd disc. I already read the guide on how to configure these things, but the problems still came up and sometimes the game doesn't load when i run it. I'm using pcsx 0.9.6 for now.

here's the spec of my laptop:
Processor : Intel Core i5 2.53Ghz
RAM : 6 GB
DirectX Ver. : 11
Graphic Card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Can anyone help me getting a compatible configuration based on my laptop specs?
If you're having problems, you should first try using the latest beta.

Also do you have on any speed hacks turned on? As they cause sound lags you may try to switch them off and run the game again.
downloaded and installed the beta. no speedhack now.

but i still got the same problem after i reconfigured it (choppy gameplay and broken sound)

what should i do again?
a mobile gpu will surely hold you back for this quite demanding game;
try setting gsdx internal res to native, it may help.
Setting it no native, still no change :/

using gsdx3693 sse41 and tried it in both d3d9 and d3d11(hardware)
You shouldn't get any lags with default settings. If your laptop can't run the game full speed it may cause lags. Have you tried Async Mix setting of Synchronizing Mode?
okay now the lags only happens in some parts such as loading the game menu, or choosing character. and in battle, the gameplay and sound are somewhat became slower. any idea how to fix it?

tried async mix as well, still the same. any other screenshots that would help me change the settings?

(going to bed now as its already past midnight, will try to resolve this tomorrow)
(01-10-2011, 04:41 AM)HellTemplar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i have problems on still having some lagness and lots of broken sounds. The games im playing are mortal kombat armageddon and soul calibur 3 using dvd disc. I already read the guide on how to configure these things, but the problems still came up and sometimes the game doesn't load when i run it. I'm using pcsx 0.9.6 for now.

here's the spec of my laptop:
Processor : Intel Core i5 2.53Ghz
RAM : 6 GB
DirectX Ver. : 11
Graphic Card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Can anyone help me getting a compatible configuration based on my laptop specs?

www.a2zfreelinks.blogspot.com

You Seem To Have A Good Config,
I Have
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.53Ghz
RAM : 2 GB
DirectX Ver. : 10
Graphic Card : Asus EN9400GT 1GB Graphics Card

The Emulator Works Perfectly On This Config Itself(Check This Website www.a2zfreelinks.blogspot.com),
So You Won't Have Any Problem With The Emulator

If You Have Anyother Problem PM Me Smile
Have A Great Day Smile
Sorry but the above links look like some shameless plug for your blog and not you trying to help people. The official guide has everything you could possibly need in extensive detail: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-7

About your slowdowns, they are most probably cause by the DVD reading, so you should try making an ISO image of your disc using a program like imgburn and running that directly with PCSX2. It will surely eliminate the stuttering in loading screens, maybe the rest too
(01-11-2011, 05:07 PM)Agr007 Wrote: [ -> ]www.a2zfreelinks.blogspot.com

You Seem To Have A Good Config,
I Have
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.53Ghz
RAM : 2 GB
DirectX Ver. : 10
Graphic Card : Asus EN9400GT 1GB Graphics Card

The Emulator Works Perfectly On This Config Itself(Check This Website www.a2zfreelinks.blogspot.com),
So You Won't Have Any Problem With The Emulator

If You Have Anyother Problem PM Me Smile
Have A Great Day Smile

Create A Copy Of Your Disc As An Image File Using your Dvd Burner And Go To Cdvd-Iso Selector And Select The Image File.
Voila,You Wont Get The Sound Breaks Smile
Pages: 1 2