..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy X- cutscenes are there, but glitched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok ok, I know there are many other threads on FF X cutscene issues. However my problem is a bit different for a few reasons.
1. I do NOT have a FFX option to tick under gamefixes as most solutions for graphical issues cite.
2. The cutscenes play, but the right side is all bugged, a huge glitchy bar covering up about a 3rd of the screen. Around cutscenes the pause menu becomes glitchy too.
3. Also is there a way to play games fullscreen/change the res? Im guessing not.

On a different note, Tidus was facing backwards on the fish boss fight, his first solo one. Any reason for that?

My computer being incompetent is not the issue, I have a rather high end gaming computer.
Quote:1. I do NOT have a FFX option to tick under gamefixes as most solutions for graphical issues cite.

what is your pcsx2 version ? settings ? screenshots ?

Quote:3. Also is there a way to play games fullscreen/change the res? Im guessing not.
of course, using alt+enter. and you can change internal res in gsdx settings

Quote:On a different note, Tidus was facing backwards on the fish boss fight, his first solo one. Any reason for that?
set clamp mode to extra to avoid that

Quote:My computer being incompetent is not the issue, I have a rather high end gaming computer.
pc specs ?
Thanks for the prompt response, these are my settings before updating the clamp mode.

Also- When I restarted my computer last time, all my plugins reset, any reason for that?

Comp specs are:
MB EVGA| 132-GT-E768-KR X58 R

VGA EVGA 012-P3-1470-AR GTX470 x2- SLI

CPU INTEL|CORE I7 930 2.80G R

6 gigs of RAM

Windows 7
you're using an old svn.
use the latest offical beta instead (see downloads section)
install it into and amdinrights-free folder (like c:\pcsx2, NOT in my docs or program files)
when running pcsx2.exe : right click->run as admin
Svn? Only thing under downloads is 9.06? Isn't that older? I am a bit confused with all the versions that are out...
set round mode to negatve for both ee and vu.

Also ingame keep subtitles on in the config menu. that will keep the last frame of a cutscene from overlapping the fmv movies
(01-12-2011, 06:04 PM)programdude Wrote: [ -> ]Svn? Only thing under downloads is 9.06? Isn't that older? I am a bit confused with all the versions that are out...

38xx is the newest beta. the SVN is over revision 4200 now

In the Downloads section if you click "Public Beta" you will end up here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta . That's the latest official beta, what you are using is a snapshot of some SVN revision.
I am still noticing some graphical issues despite having the most recent version and FFX enabled. Should I have both the game fix checked as well as enable patching?
What kind of graphic issues? Any screenshots?
Pages: 1 2