..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: CPU Settings, Final Fantasy X, Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Not sure if right forum, If not please move)

Alright so I just recently downloaded PCSX2 0.9.7, I've been searching threads and they say to go to CPU settings, Which I cannot find at all.

If anyone could tell me where I can find CPU settings in this emulator, IT would be very appreciated as my copy of FFX is only going 25-30 FPS, and I heard adjusting CPU settings can help quite a bit.

Thanks in advance

Lightning
(01-20-2011, 03:46 AM)LightningZI Wrote: [ -> ](Not sure if right forum, If not please move)

Alright so I just recently downloaded PCSX2 0.9.7, I've been searching threads and they say to go to CPU settings, Which I cannot find at all.

If anyone could tell me where I can find CPU settings in this emulator, IT would be very appreciated as my copy of FFX is only going 25-30 FPS, and I heard adjusting CPU settings can help quite a bit.

Thanks in advance

Lightning

CPU settings window isn't available in 0.9.7, they are 0.9.6 and earlier.

What is your PC specs? PCSX2 settings? What is your current problem? What were you expecting to find in the CPU settings window?
(01-20-2011, 04:23 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]CPU settings window isn't available in 0.9.7, they are 0.9.6 and earlier.

What is your PC specs? PCSX2 settings? What is your current problem? What were you expecting to find in the CPU settings window?

Well my PC Specs are

Gateway GT5064
Intel Pentium D CPU 2.80GHz (Duo Core)
2 GB Ram
ATI Radeon X1900

I was trying to find stuff that I found in multiple guides about going to CPU settings and setting limit, and checking all boxes etc
I suggest you check the configuration guide instead:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-7

Take in count you have a slow PC for PCSX2 but for that game you should get better speed than you have currently, yet you still haven't shown your settings so there's not much we can try to help like that.