..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How do I setup PCSX2 to look like this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my ISO ready would like to know how to config this. I'm not sure were to get started.

[Image: ps2launcher.jpg]
Don't you see the title above...PS2Launcher
This a program/loader that load custom settings for every game

This is the thread to the launcher(just follow the links till you reach it...I can't give you a directly link(if you know the rules,you'll know why when you reach it))

PS.I don't know if the program work with the new gui of pcsx2
(01-26-2011, 12:27 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you see the title above...PS2Launcher
This a program/loader that load custom settings for every game

This is the thread to the launcher(just follow the links till you reach it...I can't give you a directly link(if you know the rules,you'll know why when you reach it))

PS.I don't know if the program work with the new gui of pcsx2

First that thread is outdated. The last modded date was 08-28-2009. 1 year and 5 month old. That is why I asked how to I get it to look like the picture shown as the one I linked is the latest. I have no emu software installed what so ever. I'm starting off fresh. I would like some steps in how to config it that way as some steps might of changed during this long period of time.
Like I told you,follow the links to reach what you want(not that old version but the newest)
And about how to configure pcsx2...there is a guide for that
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-7
(01-27-2011, 09:49 AM)Nuxtux Wrote: [ -> ]First that thread is outdated.

First, this is the forums for PCSX2 not PS2Launcher so you're better off asking in the forums for that app (if it has any).