..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Trying to get online still, need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone as you may know I have been trying to go online with Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiers on my old account through PCSX2 0.9.7. I have the GiGaherz Dev9 driver for internet, WinPcap installed, updated direct x 11 now as well. Most if not all my games at this point work atleast 85% perfectly probably more like 90%. I guess I need a PS2 Network Configuration disc to get online to configure my PCSX2 0.9.7 huh? I am having some trouble with that as I obtained some Network Start-Up Discs and they stall or freeze up in PCSX2 0.9.7 when I try to run and configure for online play.

What should I do? Do I need a DNAS for that Network disc as well? Anyone who has some online PCSX2 0.9.7 gaming experience please help out. I am still trying to avoid buying a ps2 slim for like 60 bucks right now still because of college loans and I do have a copy of EQOA: Frontiers now as well. What do I have to do? Thanks!
/bump

So no one plays online and configured their pcsx2 0.9.7 for it at all?
Hmm i think i rememebr an issue with the network access disc and gsdx, put it in to software mode and give it another shot
The Network Access disc for ps2 I have the .iso for doesn't work I guess freezes when loading?... In software mode too

(02-05-2011, 08:35 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm i think i rememebr an issue with the network access disc and gsdx, put it in to software mode and give it another shot

Sorry for necroing an old thread but I'm still trying to get 0.9.8 to work online. I have the Dev9 plugin for networking but every time I try to switch to it and apply it. PCSX2 crashes. Any ideas?