..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: multiplayer game on pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
like my user name my thoughts is also krazy any body know that how can i play with my 4 friends with 4 controllers if any one have a wright configuration please tell me i wont to play fifa 11 and smackdown vs raw 2011 with my 4 friends
There is an option for multitap in lily pad which lets you configure more than 2 controllers.
How can you play game with more tahn 2 controlers? Aren't games designed for two players? :/
Some games are designed for more players.

Enable multi-tap in both Lilypad and in the "Config" menu in PCSX2 0.9.7, should be enough but if the game had problems with multitap even on the real hardware it's probable it won't work well in PCSX2.
can any body give me a screen shot or a video i am getting problem in lily pad
What problem would that be?
i configure lily pad but only port 1a and port 2a is working i check my hardware my hardware is okay

enable 1 multitap feature in the lilipad settings..

(02-09-2011, 01:13 PM)krazywap Wrote: [ -> ]i configure lily pad but only port 1a and port 2a is working i check my hardware my hardware is okay

double-check if all of your 4 USB controllers is connected on your PC
you can see it on Control Panel--->Devices and Printers.
my hardware is okay i check it i did all the things but port 1a and port 2 is working other ports are not working
^
^
^
^
how many controllers icon did you see in your control panel--->devices and printers section.
Pages: 1 2