..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Rogue Galaxy problem - need help -- solved! ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm new to this site, so please don't kick me out instantly...

My problem is as follows:
When I started playing the game and when I was given control over character, it all went crazy! He started to get some epilepsy or something... I bet some auto switching target was set, because the arrows were changing overhead the mobs. But I tried different plugins for gamepad, set controls to keyboard and nothing! Always the same :/... My controller is Xbox360 gamepad... But where could be the problem?

My PCXS2 is 0.9.7 (r3113)

Please help...
try latest pcsx2 beta, it may help.
Still a no-go... After I updated emu, it was good for first 3 runs... Then... Again... All the same is happening... :/

But my friend who was playing it doesn't have such things, and he has same emu settings as I do.

EDIT:

FINALLY! I know what's the cause! I changed EE/IOP Round Mode from Nearest to Chop/Zero and it helped! The hell if I know the connection between this, but it worked! So make a note of it, to check it out later.

BTW, your doing a GREAT WORK! BIG THANKS! ^^
tried in software mode and/or removing all speedhacks ?
Yeah, previously tried that, but only setting Round Mode helped Laugh
oh ****

I forgot that old issue.
sorry about that Wink
You don't have to be Laugh. Sometimes the least problematic thing seems to be the issue xD. Big thanks mate!
Thank you.