..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The Getaway problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello
I have a problem with The getaway, the game is running fine ,50fps, but there is a white wall(Video) all the time, does somebody know how I can remove it?
Use rev 4273.

looks like a draw distance/fog glitch
svn aren't supported.
try with latest official beta
Either use a (Software) renderer in GSdx graphic plugin which will make it slow or use the skipdraw hack in GSdx (Hardware) renderer which I think will make too much stuff dissapear.

Skipdraw between 1-10 is best to try, check the configuration guide (Gsdx > Hacks subsection) if you don't know how to enable/use it
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-7#Gfx
With the last beta the same problem. I tried software renderer but its verry slow. I will trie the hack
With Skipdraw hack i cant see anything in game, I tried 1-4 , all wont work. With Zerogs the wall isnt there but only 20fps.
You can try frameskip with the (Software) renderer in GSdx by pressing Shift+F4 while playing but it may not give you the desired speed or gameplay you want in that case.
Thanks for help, with software 35 fps and no white wall.
Getaway NTSC;The Getaway 2 Black Monday - NTSC and PAL have the same fog of war(draw distance fog glitch).
(02-13-2012, 05:27 PM)DeadlyShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Getaway NTSC;The Getaway 2 Black Monday - NTSC and PAL have the same fog of war(draw distance fog glitch).

use SW mode as mention above
Yes, that's the only fix that work in my case. Not even the Hack helped.It's not regional as i said, so it's got to be the game or the emu.
Ok I found more info about this problem The Getaway series use Kinetica game engine the same that GOW 1 and 2 use and also the game Neopets: The Darkest Faerie.
And all of them experience some fog problems. Don't know if it's helpful but at least it's intriguing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...LJM#t=446s
Pages: 1 2 3