..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Switching gpu/sound/etc settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
i'm new to PCSX2 and now im playing the few games i have, when i switch from a game to another, i have to go back in the graphic settings and change this and that.... it is annoying....i can remember the best settings for each one but is there a way to save settings as "states" and then just load them ?
There is no such feature yet. Hopefully its planned as I too have found myself tampering between games. You could manually copy the gsdx.ini for each game setting, and then switch between them but that may be more hassle than changing the settings.
(03-09-2011, 04:26 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: [ -> ]You could manually copy the gsdx.ini for each game setting, and then switch between them but that may be more hassle than changing the settings.

Or maybe by using .bat fie or winrar/7zip for example(self extracting archive)to extract the game settings and after that to start pcsx2...like starting a pc game from shortcut on your desktop.
(03-09-2011, 04:40 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe by using .bat fie or winrar/7zip for example(self extracting archive)to extract the game settings and after that to start pcsx2...like starting a pc game from shortcut on your desktop.

this is a good idea, i will make a .bat that will rename the "current" .ini files and then copy from a game specific one.
but it could be easier when clicking in pcsx2 Smile