..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ar Tonelico 2 Melody of Metafalica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have very grave problems. But there are a lot of bugs. The sound is okay, so I think I might be using the wrong graphics (I use SS41 since I'm a Dual Core user, and that's what the Guide says, I think. That it's recommended for Dual Core users.)

So, the game, during talk topics or anything that shows the characters faces there's a surrounding box on their faces. Like the face, and then it has a box behind it, disrupting the face.

And then at times, whenever I walk towards a treasure chest, my character suddenly goes out of the window like, if you run into the box my character 'goes down' and walks in the dark. Or something like that.

I don't know how to screenshot so I'm sorry I cannot post them. Any guides on what to do to play it in full quality and less bugs? DX
Known upscaling bug try with 2x upscaling or native resolution.
Also try Offset Hack in GSDX.
(03-14-2011, 01:54 AM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]Known upscaling bug try with 2x upscaling or native resolution.
Also try Offset Hack in GSDX.

Umm... I'm quite lost. Can you teach me how to do that?
Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Configuration and tick the box that says "Original PS2 resolution Native".
This works best for this game.