..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX Inter Korean (all english with no jap or korean) SLPM_675.13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i bought this game like 2 weeks ago, from a game stop. i thought it was the original game (as they put it in the original case) i get it home. i pop it in my computer for pcsx2. i have been playing it for a while, untill i run into something called a dark aeon. i know this wasnt in the original so i kept looking and found it was FFX Inter. well that didnt bother me much untill i got to the chocobo area... I CANT WIN @_@. i cant freaking beat the timer for Tidu's ultimate weapon (0:00:00) (side note i cant get 200 lighting dodges either) Now, i decided to use a FFX Inter Pnatch file (only to get those 2 things as i dispise cheating except as a last resort (and after trying for a full week, im desperate)

However i ran into a problem, PCSX2 couldnt find the pnatch file. thats when i realised the "S" code was different
mine is SLPM_675.13
after much searching i found that its a Asian Release of it for Korea and codes for jap release dont work.

I found a pnatch with some codes that will work, but they are lacking the codes to keep the Timer in the calm lands at 0 and no bird strikes and its missing the 200 (or 199 dont bother me either way) lighting dodges.

Can anyone direct me to one, or make one or something. i think this goes here as it says no request in the Pnatch list. any help would be awesome.
i also know how to make a pnatch or edit a current one if the codes are from codebreaker/tink. if you find those specific codes just tell me which breaker version, and ill make it into or include it in a existing pnatch file.

sorry for the wall of text @_@
dont you know that you wont get support for illegal game
I don't see anything about it being illegal?

Finding patches for specific versions of the games can be difficult at times, I'd suggest alternatively to use heavy use of save states instead, can help a lot for some of those impossible missions Tongue2
(03-28-2011, 07:41 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]dont you know that you wont get support for illegal game

The OP meant "original game" as in the version which was suppose to be in the box, they got a different version, not a pirate copy >.<
What I did to beat the race was to set the turbo framerate at 50%, which effectively runs the race in slow motion.

It is still freaking hard Tongue
(03-28-2011, 07:41 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]dont you know that you wont get support for illegal game

not pirated, bought at local gamestop for 16 usd using edge gift card. still got the receipt

(03-28-2011, 07:55 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]The OP meant "original game" as in the version which was suppose to be in the box, they got a different version, not a pirate copy >.<

Exactly, however i do feel stupid for not noticing the 'INTERNATIONAL' written across the disk, (which i put in my pc and only took it out when i went looking for codes), and on the startup menu screen.

Even then, i dont pirate. i do have backups to 17 separate games, but i also own the disk and cases too all of those games ( i just don't like to use up the originals or scratch them, in-case i get my old ps2 fixed one day).

oh and Shadow Lady i think ill take your advice and use save states and frame limiting (run my ffx at 50-59 fps (full speed)) and slow it down to 20-30 fps. should help me dodge birds and get balloons in Chocobo race. however i still wish i had 199 dodges. so ill keep looking for those codes.

Is it possible to convert a us code to korean code then turn that into raw?
Have you tried fuzzymillipede's FFXED - FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor?

Edit: "fuzzymillipede" now looks natural. Biggrin
(03-28-2011, 07:36 PM)dyingdemon Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i bought this game like 2 weeks ago, from a game stop. i thought it was the original game (as they put it in the original case) i get it home. i pop it in my computer for pcsx2. i have been playing it for a while, untill i run into something called a dark aeon. i know this wasnt in the original so i kept looking and found it was FFX Inter.

(03-28-2011, 07:55 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]The OP meant "original game" as in the version which was suppose to be in the box, they got a different version, not a pirate copy >.<
opps sorry i thought original like original not like the base copy Wink