..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bleach Blade battlers 2nd problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi can someone help me?
when im ingame its allright the fps are 60 fps but when i start playing the fps turns to 20 - 30 fps please help
my cpu is:
AMD Athlon II X4 630 2.80 GHz
Ram: 4 GB
Video Card: Nvidia Ge-force GT 240 514 MB
this game is extremely demanding on the GPU/CPU side if you don't have a GTX5xx or an ATI 6xxx, backed up by an at least 4 GHZ dual core processor, then you can forget playing the battles at normal speed.

you can try some speedhacks in PCSX2 and setting clamping to none but don't expect miracles.
hi again!
sorry my pc was broken,
so i have a question.
is there any configuration on the 0.9.7 version that will work?
if there is please post download links for the plugins.
i will be very greatfull. Happy
p.s: not the speed hack, if i put speedhack i have 40 fps, i want something like 50+ fps if its can be done.
Your CPU is extremely weak. Sad And Nope Bleach Bladers is not that demanding, it runs on a Core 2 Duo or Core 2 Quad processor fine! Well try overclocking your cpu and GPU, enable all the speedhacks, and try GSdx at Native resolution. That might help, also use gsdx (Hardware mode) whatever DirectX version you select.
How do i overclock my CPU?
oh now i understand
and i am so stupid, my pc is supposed to be 800 Mhz and it was 200 Mhz so i will raise it by hours cuz now my pcis 400 Mhz and when i fight its now 50-60 fps
ty very mutch dude!!!!!! Laugh
(04-16-2011, 02:13 PM)iarik0440 Wrote: [ -> ]oh now i understand
and i am so stupid, my pc is supposed to be 800 Mhz and it was 200 Mhz so i will raise it by hours cuz now my pcis 400 Mhz and when i fight its now 50-60 fps
ty very mutch dude!!!!!! Laugh

yoo brother. May I ask u something. My problem same as yours. during battle the fps down to 20 from 60 fps. My pcsx2 v0.98. w7 64bit, nvidiageforce gt 540m up to 3765 mb turbocache 2gb, 4gb ddr3 ram, i5-2410m 2.3 ghz with turbo boosst up to 2.9 ghz. Does my grapc card is not good enough? How to know the clock rate? I didn't check it.This is a new laptop. Please advice me about your configurations. I play game using cd. All bankai scene is okay, no problem. Except fps problem I can't settle it. Tht's all. Btw, Im expert in this game. huhuhuhuhu..