..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: iso issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so im hoping someone here can see what im missing here cause ive tried everything within my knowlege.

the problem is that its not reading the iso i have for a .hack game. it should work according to the compatibility charts. And my bios seems to work just fine when i ran it on both versions (9.6 and 9.7). But every time i try and either run by iso or by the virtual CD/DVD drive it crashes before it loads.

the bios im using is a US consol, v01.60(07/02/2002).

when i select CDVD i either choose Linuz Iso CDVD (with either the iso file itself or the loaded iso file on the virtual drive) or i choose cdvdGigaherz (under the virtual drive selected).

if you think its the iso that is messed up can anyone supply me with a clean rom of the .hack series (original 4 games) *megaupload prefered*

but any help would be most apreciated.
that's your problem. The pirated roms are bad dumps. and by the way, the games run 100% PERFECT on pcsx2. go out and buy yourself a real copy so you can enjoy this game.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.