..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Help] How To Use Cheat On Pcsx2 0.9.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please Help? How To Use .pnach File On Pcsx2 0.9.7

When I Enable The Cheat
There's A Flood (RED) Of An (Address or An Error? Don't Know)
When I Un-check The Enable Cheat There's Say Cheat Reloaded : 3
But It's Not Working ?!

Using Kingdom Hearts 2 ~Final Mix~

Please Give Me A Code That's Working
Please Put A Link I cannot Change to .pnach

Using Emuhaste (Still nOT Working)

Any TuT About This Please Help me Smile Thx I'll Give 5 Repitation Or 15 Reputation
cheats thread is stickied
wait... (.pnach will be paste in the folder of pcsx2 0.9.7 right?) then when i activate the CHEAT it's still not working?? ...... Help?
pnach files are put under the "cheats" folder... If it does not exist there, just create it.

Moreover, the pnach file for the game need to have the game's CRC for it's name. To find which is that CRC you can look for a line with that information, it is ease to find because it happens a few lines bellow the highlighted line about the SYSTEM.CNF information (I mean in the PCSC2 console log).

To be sure it is clear: if the CRC is A08FD300 (this was totally made up but show well how it seems) the pnach should be named

A08FD300.pnach

a last warning, Windows by default hides the file extension, so you could end with something like A08FD300.pnach.txt where the .txt part is not seen but prevents the cheat to work.

Go to Explorer properties and under the "View" tab make sure the option "Hide extension for known file types" is NOT ticked.

At windows 7 those properties can be reached from the "Organize" menu and from there "Folder and Search options".
Or just select from Save as Type(when you are saving the file) : All File.
In that why can add the name/crc and .pnach at the end
(04-09-2011, 01:32 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Or just select from Save as Type(when you are saving the file) : All File.
In that why can add the name/crc and .pnach at the end
I Can't Rename The File To .pnach That's Why Just Put A Link ... I Think It's Disable ... I Dunno..

(04-09-2011, 12:28 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]pnach files are put under the "cheats" folder... If it does not exist there, just create it.

Moreover, the pnach file for the game need to have the game's CRC for it's name. To find which is that CRC you can look for a line with that information, it is ease to find because it happens a few lines bellow the highlighted line about the SYSTEM.CNF information (I mean in the PCSC2 console log).

To be sure it is clear: if the CRC is A08FD300 (this was totally made up but show well how it seems) the pnach should be named

A08FD300.pnach

a last warning, Windows by default hides the file extension, so you could end with something like A08FD300.pnach.txt where the .txt part is not seen but prevents the cheat to work.

Go to Explorer properties and under the "View" tab make sure the option "Hide extension for known file types" is NOT ticked.

At windows 7 those properties can be reached from the "Organize" menu and from there "Folder and Search options".
I Can Seem To Find The (''View'' TAB In The Explorer Windows XP here) *Sorry For The Double Post*

tools > options
(04-09-2011, 07:14 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]tools > options
Still Can't See The View Tab I Can Only See
General
Security
Privacy
Content
Connections
Programs
Advance
>> Put Some SS I Can So I Can Understand Easily

Assuming you are on windows 7, open any explorer window and click "Organize".

From there click the "Folder and search options"

The "View" tab will be there, just seek and check out "Hide extension for known file types"
Pages: 1 2