..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Lilypad sensitivity help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the Logitech F510 game pad and was wondering if it's possible to change the in-between sensitivity for transitioning from up to up+left or up+right without accidentally switching to left or right?

Reason for asking is because when I walk/run in Resident Evil 4, I accidentally switch from a curved walk/run to a complete turning stop with very little move of the analog stick. It's very annoying! Any way to change this? Thanks
Uh so why didn't you change the axis sensitivity in lilypad?
I'm not sure what to change it to. It's currently set to 1.000 for all axis. Would raising the left and right axis fix my problem?
Try changing it a little and let us know Tongue2
Raising the sensitivity didn't do much except make it transition into left or right axis a lot sooner. Lowering it below 0.900 made the left and right axis not work right. Between 0.900 and 1.000 is where I tested it, and didn't notice much of a difference. I'm not sure what else to change, or if anything else can be changed to suit my needs.