..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: "Please insert PS, PS2 disc"... My error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hej guys, you probably see multiple posts from me here...
I'm kinda doing A LOT of things at the same time... (Easter Holidays ;p)
So i got everything installed in PCSX2 and got a iso file from my FFX-disc Wink but when i try to play it i just get the playstation begin screen and after that i get please insert PS , PS2 disc Sad
It used to do that to me too. But I changed some things in the configuration menu, I don't remember if it was either the bios or the dvd rom. After playing around with it for a bit I managed to stop the flickering screen and the "please insert disc". But now it won't run my game hehe just a black screen like it's loading and then it closes. I'm downloading another game to try it out.
You're not ***ing another game. You are just getting a warning for not reading the forum rules.
HEEJ!!!! I got my iso as legally as it can be !!! i made the iso from my own original ffx disc ! :s I am really insulted !
(04-15-2011, 09:19 PM)Twilight Dawn Wrote: [ -> ]HEEJ!!!! I got my iso as legally as it can be !!! i made the iso from my own original ffx disc ! :s I am really insulted !

By who? You werent concernes and didnt get a warning either.
Ow.. you were talking to Puma_Mexa... woops... xd