..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tekken 5 - problems in Arcade History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tekken 1 and Tekken 2 in Arcade History works without problems, but when I'm getting to options screen by pressing Select, I can't read the text - it's unreadable. I can only see the text, which I highlighted. It looks like this:
[Image: beztytuuldg.th.jpg]
Tekken 3 completely doesn't work - I can only hear the "Good morning" sound and then I'm getting the black screen. It happens with speedhacks and without them. Tekken 5 works great. How can I fix it?
Tekken 3 is a PS1 game.
won't work under pcsx2.

about tekken 5 : use native res or software mode (F9)
What's your configuration in GSDx menu? try setting blend bff It may solve your unreadable text problem.

As for Tekken 3 it does work for me with no problem. maybe your DVD is scratched or something.
(04-29-2011, 04:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Tekken 3 is a PS1 game.
won't work under pcsx2.

about tekken 5 : use native res or software mode (F9)

it's tekken 3 from the arcade history. not an actual ps1 game
(04-29-2011, 05:54 PM)hallmark Wrote: [ -> ]What's your configuration in GSDx menu? try setting blend bff It may solve your unreadable text problem.

As for Tekken 3 it does work for me with no problem. maybe your DVD is scratched or something.

It's unlikely that only tekken 1 2 and 3 part of the disk is scratched.
Thanks, I've changed the resolution to Native and it solved the problem for Tekken 1 and 2.
About Tekken 3, I found out that at the beginning (30 seconds I think) I can only see black screen and I can't hear anything, but then the music starts to play and I can control the game, but I can't see anything - I can only hear the sounds and music, but I still have black screen. I completely turned off all speedhacks and turned on the native resolution, but it didn't help. I also tried the software mode in GDsx plugin, but with the same result.
And yes, I was talking about Tekken 3 from T5 Arcade History, not the one for PS1.